Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Get started today! We are ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. Making a professional teeth whitening appointment in St. Clair, MO is easy! Just contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in St. Clair can obtain and deserves to have.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile is a source of confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in St. Clair, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions needed to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready can cause you significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in St. Clair, MO yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. Work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist will take a mold of your mouth to customize the treatment to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that do not adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: St. Clair, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in St. Clair is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. Our professional teeth whitening services are quick and easy.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then proceed with the treatment. Our St. Clair, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Clair area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of St. Clair, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425 or contact us today. Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: