Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Begin on your path to a better smile today! John Martin Dental is ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in Olivette, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. Everyone in Olivette can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile gives you confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. That is why seeking professional services for your smile is a form of self-care. Whether you have recently quit smoking and want to leave the nicotine stains behind you, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Olivette, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who has the training and knowledge needed to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The treatment is powerful and is not suited for teeth in an unhealthy state. If your dentist determine that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready will cause you significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in Olivette, MO yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: You can work with your dental team to specify the exact results you want for your teeth whitening procedure. You can work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist will take a mold of your mouth to customize the treatment to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Olivette, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: A Olivette dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and easy.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our Olivette, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Olivette area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. At John Martin Dental, we are equipped with the licensed professionals and professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of Olivette, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425 or contact us today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: