Professional Teeth Whitening Services Glendale, MO
Begin on your path to a better smile today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in Glendale, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. Our skilled dental team will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. Everyone in Glendale can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having a bright, beautiful smile is a source of confidence. Everyone should get to experience the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Maybe you have recently quit smoking and want to leave the nicotine stains behind you, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Glendale, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist has the training and knowledge needed to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. He knows the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, if they aren't healthy will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, but he is also educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Glendale, MO can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Glendale, MO professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: A Glendale dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and easy.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Glendale, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Glendale area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
- Kids Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office Near Me
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. At John Martin Dental, we are equipped with the licensed professionals and professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Glendale, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: