Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Begin on your path to a better smile today! We are ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in Florissant, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. Our skilled dental team will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in Florissant can obtain and deserves to have.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having a bright, beautiful smile gives you confidence. Everyone should get to experience the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Maybe you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Florissant, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in Florissant, MO yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that do not fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Florissant, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in Florissant is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. Our professional teeth whitening services are fast and easy.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Florissant, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Florissant area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
- Restoration of Dental Implants
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentist
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of Florissant, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425 or contact us today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: