Professional Teeth Whitening Services Pacific, MO
Get started today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. It's easy to schedule your teeth whitening appointment. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I Get My Teeth Professionally Whitened in Pacific, MO?
Benefits of professional Pacific, MO, teeth whitening services include:
- You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist that is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective teeth whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth before and after to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist decides that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that helps you get to where you need to be. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are unhealthy will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents your dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices. We stay current with technology and use tools like diode lasers.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips and others, professional teeth whitening services in the Pacific area can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. An in-office session ensures quick and satisfactory results compared to daily applications of over-the-counter whitening strips that may take several weeks.
- Controlled results: Being tread by a dental professional, you are able to control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to select the right shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth.
- Convenience: Our straightforward procedure ensures convenience. After one or two office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Arofessional teeth whitening service done by a Pacific, dentist, is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. Contact our team now to learn more about professional teeth whitening in Pacific, MO.
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. Everyone in Pacific can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having the smile you want is a source of confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Pacific, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist has the training and knowledge necessary to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. They know the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The treatment is powerful and is not suited for teeth in an unhealthy state. If your dentist determines that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, they will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you acheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, they also have been educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in Pacific, MO, yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Store-bought whitening strips and otheFlr treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to yield the results you want.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to select the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that do not fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Pacific, MO, professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: A Pacific dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whiten your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of John Martin Dental's most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and painless.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, significantly higher than the concentrations found in over-the-counter products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, achieving more significant results may require a second appointment. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Louis area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our Pacific, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services | John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Pacific, MO, professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients in: