Professional Teeth Whitening Services St. John, MO
Begin on your path to a better smile today! We are ready to help you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in St. John, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will make sure to send you home with the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. Everyone in St. John can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. Because of the significance of smiles in the human experience, it is essential to have one you love.
Having the smile you want is a source of confidence. Everyone should get to experience the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. That is why seeking professional services for your smile is a form of self-care. Whether you have recently quit smoking and want to leave the nicotine stains behind you, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in St. John, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist determine that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you aheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you seek. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, if they aren't healthy will leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in St. John, MO yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to yield the results you want.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. Work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: St. John, MO professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: A St. John dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is quick and easy.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then proceed with the treatment. Our St. John, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. John area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Severe Tooth Pain
- Crowded Teeth
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Chipped Tooth Repair
- Best Dentist Near Me
- Dental Surgeon Near Me
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Dental Care
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of St. John, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: