Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Begin on your path to a better smile today! John Martin Dental is ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. Making a professional teeth whitening appointment in Clayton, MO is easy! Just contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. Everyone in Clayton can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Humans use smiles to send messages, such as warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having the smile you want is a source of confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you have recently quit smoking and want to leave the nicotine stains behind you, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Clayton, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who has the training and knowledge needed to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. He knows the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will evaluate the health of your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you aheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, if they aren't healthy can cause you significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, but he is also educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Clayton, MO can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the results you want.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Clayton, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions to supplement the procedure and to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
- Lasting Results: A Clayton dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and painless.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will bring up any oral health issues that need to be addressed and will then conduct the simple treatment. Our Clayton, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. Because they are working with a powerful, concentrated chemical, our specialists will take special care to apply a protective coating to your gums before applying the hydrogen peroxide.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Clayton area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
- Restoration of Dental Implants
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentist
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Clayton, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, 573-764-2425 or contact us today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: