Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Get started today! John Martin Dental is ready to assist you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in Florissant, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. As well, wanting to pursue a whiter smile does not make you shallow or vain. Everyone in Florissant can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. We rely on a smile at times when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having the smile you want gives you confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that a perfect smile generates. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in Florissant, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. He knows the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine your teeth beforehand to make sure professional whitening is the right choice for you. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready will cause you significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Unlike over-the-counter treatments like stick-on whitening strips, professional teeth whitening services in Florissant, MO can succeed in delivering satisfactory results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to produce the desired results.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. Work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist will take a mold of your mouth to customize the treatment to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: Florissant, MO professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, the smile of your dreams will be yours. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in Florissant is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is quick and painless.
You will come into the office and talk with your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and desires. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then proceed with the treatment. Our Florissant, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our Florissant area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
Are you ready to have a whiter, more brilliant smile? John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of Florissant, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: