Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Begin on your path to a better smile today! John Martin Dental is ready to assist you on your quest for a smile as bright, captivating, and beautiful as you are. To schedule your professional teeth whitening appointment in St. Ann, MO, contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always wanted.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
Teeth whitening is for everyone - soccer moms, lawyers, students, dog walkers, and models There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. On the contrary, having a strong, healthy, beautiful smile is a privilege everyone in St. Ann can obtain and deserves to have.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having a bright, beautiful smile gives you confidence. Everyone deserves to know the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your special day is coming up and you want your teeth to hold their own when put up against your stunning wedding dress, or you've always loved your smile and you just want to make sure it says looking its absolute best, professional teeth whitening in St. Ann, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: Your professional teeth whitening dentist has the training and knowledge needed to ensure a safe and effective whitening procedure. Importantly, he knows to protect your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. If your dentist determine that you are not a good candidate for whitening at this time, he will be able to prescribe the proper oral hygiene practice and any other dental work that needs to be done to help you aheive the glimmering, beautiful smile you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready can leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: Your dentist has access to products that are much more concentrated than what will be able to find with over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Not only does a dentist have access to professional-grade whitening agents, but he is also educated in the proper technique for teeth whitening as well as other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in St. Ann, MO yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to yield the desired results.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. You can work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that do not fully wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: St. Ann, MO professional teeth whitening is a simple procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: Professional teeth whitening services done by a dentist in St. Ann is more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth beyond just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. We perform countless professional whitening procedures for many clients. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is quick and painless.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then proceed with the treatment. Our St. Ann, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. We typically use hydrogen peroxide at a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! However, if you aren't satisfied with the level of brightness after your first session, you may return for a second appointment to repeat the procedure. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our St. Ann area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dentists Near Me
- Family Dentist
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Emergency Dentistry
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. Find out how life-changing the complete, long-lasting, visible results of St. Ann, MO professional teeth whitening can be by calling us at 314-739-1222, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: