Professional Teeth Whitening Services Near Me
Get started today! John Martin Dental is ready to help you look and feel your best by giving you the beautiful white smile you desire. Making a professional teeth whitening appointment in New Haven, MO is easy! Just contact our team now at 314-739-1222 or fill out our online contact form. The esteemed team at John Martin Dental will work with you to give you the smile you've always dreamed of.
Why should I get my teeth professionally whitened?
You do not have to be a professional actor or model to warrant professional teeth whitening services. There is no need to feel self-indulgent or silly for wanting to whiten your smile. Everyone in New Haven can and should have a smile that they are proud of - one that is healthy, functional, and radiant.
Smiling is how human beings convey warmth, connection, welcoming, encouragement, empathy, and a host of other positive human qualities and emotions to one another. It is what we have to offer one another when words fail. That is why having a smile you are happy with is so important.
Having the smile you want is a source of confidence. Everyone should get to experience the special feeling that comes with having a smile you love. In fact, treating your smile with professional services can be a valuable exercise in self-care. Whether you were a smoker in your younger years and want to reverse the nicotine staining, your wedding is days away and you want to make sure your smile holds its own next to your white dress, or your smile has always been your favorite feature and you just want to keep your teeth looking their absolute best, professional teeth whitening in New Haven, MO by John Martin Dental and Associates is a quick, effective, and reliable solution for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
Benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Safety: You will be working with a professional teeth whitening dentist who is certified and trained in the technique and safety precautions necessary to guarantee a safe and effective whitening procedure. He knows the importance of protecting your gums from the strong whitening agent and will examine the health of your teeth beforehand to confirm that you are a good candidate for whitening services. The strong chemical whitening agent is not meant for teeth in poor health. In the event that your dentist determine that whitening is not a safe decision at this time, he will be able to advise you of the best oral hygiene routine to practice. He can also perform additional dental treatments to help you get your smile to the shiny, beautiful look you desire. Whitening your teeth, even with over-the-counter treatments, when your teeth are not ready can leave you with significant pain and sensitivity.
- Efficacy: The whitening agents you dentist uses are much more concentrated than what is available to you in over-the-counter teeth whitening products. In addition, your dentist is a licensed professional with extensive experience in professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry practices.
- Quick results: Professional teeth whitening services in New Haven, MO yields results in only one or two short in-office sessions. Over-the-counter whitening strips and other treatments must be applied or used daily and can take longer than 45 days to yield the results you want.
- Controlled results: By working with a dental professional, you can meticulously control the results of your teeth whitening. Work with your doctor to find the perfect shade of white for your teeth. Your dentist customizes the treatment to your specifications and molds the whitening agent to your unique set of teeth. This ensures complete whitening of all of your teeth, rather than home kits that fail to adequately wrap to the shape of each and every tooth.
- Convenience: New Haven, MO professional teeth whitening is not a complicated procedure and does not have to be an ordeal. After one (sometimes two) office visits, you will have the beaming, eye-catching smile you've always wanted. The dentist does most of the work and will send you home with directions on caring for your teeth to keep them healthy and maximize their whiteness.
- Lasting Results: A New Haven dentist's professional teeth whitening services are more thorough than over-the-counter treatments, and whitens your teeth deeper than just the top surface layer. The complete and thorough treatment, along with professional care advice and follow-up services, promises to keep your teeth as bright and white as they are the day you receive your treatment long into the future.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedures
Professional teeth whitening is one of our most popular dental services. On any given day, we have multiple professional whitening procedures scheduled. In fact, it is one of our most highly requested services. The process for professional teeth whitening at John Martin Dental and Associates is fast and painless.
First, you'll talk to your dentist about your teeth whitening goals and needs. Your dentist will identify any oral health concerns and will then proceed with the treatment. Our New Haven, MO professional teeth whitening specialists use hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent. The hydrogen peroxide we use for whitening is between a level of 25% to 40% concentration, as opposed to the normal 3.5% or less that is typically available to you via over-the-counter whitening products. At this high concentration, it's important that these specialists are familiar with the proper safety practices, such as using a protective barrier to block the chemical from affecting your gums.
This visit typically takes up to one hour. After that, you are done! In some cases, you may wish for more dramatic results, which can be obtained by coming in for another appointment to repeat the procedure a second time. Otherwise, you may choose to shop from a selection of supplemental whitening products. These products are sold right in our New Haven area office for your convenience in the ongoing maintenance of your newfound smile.
In addition to professional teeth whitening, Plaza Dental Center offers a range of dental services, such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Office
- Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Teeth Whitening Services
- Emergency Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Tooth Fillings
Get Professional Teeth Whitening Services| John Martin Dental
It's time for you to have the bright white, gorgeous smile you have wanted. John Martin Dental and Associates has the licensed professional staff and the professional-grade equipment and supplies necessary to give you the smile you desire. You can know the life-changing effects of the lasting, beautiful results of New Haven, MO professional teeth whitening by calling us at 314-739-1222, or filling out this form today. We will give you the smile of your dreams with a process that is simple, quick, and much safer and more effective than any over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
John Martin Dental performs professional teeth whitening services for patients near: