Dental Implants, Winchester, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Winchester, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Winchester is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to providing the best dental implants in Winchester and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Winchester, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can dramatically improve your self-confidence
- Increased self-esteem - when you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, this can take a toll on your mental health; dental implants can increase your self-esteem and improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but don't know if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't the best option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and patients that are more prone to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Winchester is an excellent option for most patients that want to restore the natural beauty of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Winchester, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that restoration of dental implants in Winchester can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and a patient dentist, restoration of dental implants in Winchester can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Winchester, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.