Dental Implants, West St. Louis County, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a long-term solution for reviving your smile, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in West St. Louis County, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in West St. Louis County is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is committed to providing the best dental implants in West St. Louis County and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Numerous people are unhappy with their smile but aren't sure if cosmetic dentistry is the best option for them. If you aren't happy with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in West St. Louis County, MO, could be the right tooth-replacement procedure for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A younger appearance - a seamless smile shaves decades off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral health - unlike dentures, individual dental implants are easy to clean and maintain
- Increased confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, this can dramatically improve your self-confidence
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Restored comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Often, this can cause chronic tooth pain, cracks, and damage to your jaw bone
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are intrigued by the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a few things to keep in mind. Restoration of dental implants isn't a good option for patients that don't have enough of their natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and patients that are more prone to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in West St. Louis County is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in West St. Louis County, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with adequate information and an accomplished dentist, restoration of dental implants in West St. Louis County can be a seamless and beneficial procedure.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has about the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in West St. Louis County, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.