Dental Implants, Pacid, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Pacid, MO. If you are wondering if restoration of dental implants in Pacid is the right option for you, or want more information on other services offered at our dentist office, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with the appearance of their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the best option for them. If you aren't confident in your smile because of chipped, missing, or decaying teeth, or other flaws, but dentures or bridges aren't the best fit for your lifestyle, restoration of dental implants in Pacid, MO, could be the best option for you. The benefits of dental implants include:
- A more youthful appearance - a seamless smile shaves years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Improved confidence - when you are happy with the way your smile looks and feels, you'll feel good
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for 25+ years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but aren't sure if you are the best candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't a good option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, those that might be pregnant, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Other than these four types of people, restoration of dental implants in Pacid is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Pacid, MO?
The term "surgical dentistry" can be frightening, but with an experienced dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with proper information and an accomplished dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Pacid, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has restored the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for over 30 years and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are interested in restoration of dental implants in Pacid, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.