Dental Implants, Ballwin, MO
If you have missing or imperfect teeth, and want a permanent solution to getting the smile of your dreams, Martin Dental & Associates provides quality restoration of dental implants in Ballwin, MO. To find out whether you are the right candidate for dental implants, or to get more information on the process of restoration of dental implants, call or contact Martin Dental & Associates today at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald). Dr. John Martin is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy with your oral health and has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis, MO, Area.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Restoration of Dental Implants?
Many people are less-than-satisfied with their smile but don't know if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for them. If you aren't satisfied with your smile because of missing teeth, gaps, decay, or other imperfections, but don't want to deal with dentures or bridges, restoration of dental implants in Ballwin, MO, could be the best option for you. The transformative benefits that dental implants can have on a person include:
- A younger appearance - a perfect smile can take years off of a person's appearance and make you look significantly younger
- Improved oral hygiene - alternative tooth replacements, such as bridges and dentures, can be a hassle to keep clean and maintain, but individual implants are as easy to maintain as your natural teeth
- Restored confidence - when you are happy with your smile, this can significantly boost your confidence level
- Increased self-esteem - confidence in your smile can significantly improve your mental health
- Increased comfort - if you are missing teeth, other teeth located in the area take on the pressure that the former tooth would have taken on. Over time, this can lead to chronic tooth pain, cracks, and worn down enamel
- Durability - most dental implants last for upwards of 25 years with proper care
If you are excited about the benefits of restoration of dental implants, but are unsure if you are the right candidate for the procedure, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Dental implants aren't the best option for patients that have little to no natural jaw bone left for an implant to be placed into, pregnant women, people on blood-thinning medication, and those that are susceptible to infection. Outside of these health restrictions, restoration of dental implants in Ballwin is a great option for most patients that want to revive the look and feel of their smile.
Why Martin Dental & Associates for Restoration of Dental Implants in Ballwin, MO?
Surgical dentistry sounds frightening, but with the right dentist, it isn't. Dr. Martin understands that getting an implant is a big decision, and can be overwhelming, but with proper information and a patient dentist, the process of getting restoration of dental implants in Ballwin, MO, is seamless.
Dr. Martin is transparent during the before and after process for dental implants and will answer any questions that you or your family has in regards to the procedure. Martin Dental & Associates has perfected the smiles of countless residents in the Greater St. Louis Area for more than three decades and is the best option for getting the smile you want and deserve.
If you are considering restoration of dental implants in Ballwin, MO, or want more information on other dental services offered at Martin Dental & Associates, call our office at (314) 739-1222 (Maryland Heights) or (573) 764-2425 (Gerald), or connect with our associates today to schedule an appointment.